Friday, September 26, 2008

Movie: Definitely, Maybe

Definitely......not. Although Kevin Kline is in it, and I like Kevin Kline. The movie is set around the premise about a dad telling his daughter about how he met her mom. Cute kid, the one from 'Little Miss Sunshine', but my thought is why not just make it a movie about a guy and his life? Why the attempt at a cute hook?

Ok, the movie grew on me a bit more than I had first expected. If you want to see a movie with a bunch of attractive people, that's light and, yes a bit of a cliche, then this is a movie you will enjoy. It's not bad, it's just not really good. Staring: Ryan Reynolds (cutie), Rachel Weisz (beautiful) and that crazy redhead from 'Wedding Crashers' - the one that stalks Vince Vaughn's character, Isla Fisher. I knew she looked familiar, but couldn't place her. She's not a stalker in this film :-) The kid's character even grew on me, although I didn't really "get" their relationship in the beginning.

I would give this movie 3 out of 6 stars. A good, average movie, so I've changed from Definitely, Not, to Definitely, Maybe.....ehh, ehh, cute huh? Even w/a cold, I'm still able to be cheesy.

No comments: