Friday, June 6, 2008

Tony & Taylor's Graduation

I'd best post a few graduation pictures. After all, I did take a little over 1,200 pictures that weekend. No, that's not a typo. I took over 1,200 fricken pictures! Can you give me a, "Good Night Irene"!? I'm all for taking a lot of pictures, but that really is ridiculous. I've got to find a way to curtail my multiple picture taking. Is there a photo addicts group? If so, sign me you.

Graduation was nice. Not too long. Not too boring :-). I didn't know a lot of the kids, but Veronica kept saying, "There's Tony's friend so-and-so, get a picture of them". Now that I think about it, I can blame all my pictures on Veronica. Yeah, that could work :-) No, the first step in overcoming an addiction is to acknowledge having a problem. I have a problem.

My sister had a party for the boys at my parent's house on sunday. Weather was great. We had BBQ chicken, salad and a wonderful cake (I had a smallish piece). A good time was had by all. I planned to leave early, around noon, thinking I'd realistically get out of there about 1 pm. Weellllll, I left at 3 pm. :-) I had to take too many damn pictures....I couldn't leave. I got lucky with traffic and got home in 2 hours! There were a lot of cars on the road, but they were all going 70 mph, which made me a very happy girl.

Here's a picture of that cake!

No comments: