Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

It's been a good one for me. I've gotten a lot done today: trip to Costco (mainly for cat food, of course I ended up spending $105), Safeway for food for the week, Wally-World for a DVD head cleaner (far too many kids in that place), Orchard Supply to pick up some rocks, pebbles actually, for the space between my pavers, and Petco for kitty litter. I've had a nice dinner, healthy even and now I'm sitting on the couch, watching/listening to the tv and learning what features I can add to my blog (I just added a link to some of my favorite places...look to the left).

Last put NOT least, "My" Nadal wond his first grass court tournament today! Happy Day! Now it's on to Wimbledon, and Roger Federer. Just one thing, please, please, please can we put Novak Djokovic on Roger's side of the draw? Please!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/sport/2008/06/16/sthodg116.xml

Duce article "The Power & Passion" about Nadal: http://www.atptennis.com/5/en/deuce/may2008/nadal.asp

No comments: