Friday, June 6, 2008

French Open Semis


Well, I was worried about my Nadal against Djokovic (don't you love these guys names). Djokovic has been the best player so far this year and he played Nadal tuff the last time they met. I'm happy and relieved to say that my Nadal beat the pants off him today! The second set was pretty embarrassing for Djokovic, and maybe he needed a little humility :-) Right Anit?

As expected, it's going to be Nadal and Federer in the French Open final on sunday. The worlds #1 & 2, going at it again. They've both been playing very well this French, so it's up for grabs. I still think Nadal has a bit of an edge. He's the #1 player on clay and he's won the French Open the passt 3 years. Having said that, they guy's got to loose sometime. Will this be the year? I hope not. I think it's up to Federer. Can he figure out a way to beat Nadal on sunday? So, don't call me between the hours of 6 am and 9 am, or even later. Yes, I will be getting up at 6 am to watch the final from the very first point. Oh hell, I'll probably even watch the warm up :-) Keep your fingers crossed for my Nadal. I think Anit will be rooting for Federer, and that only makes it more interesting. Look for my post on Sunday where, hopefully, I'll be posting a bit of tennis history, with Nadal winning his 4th straight French Open Final! Fingers crossed!!!

No comments: