Friday, October 10, 2008

Cold!

First cold day in I don't know how long. When someone leaves the building door open, you can feel it today :-) And my hands have been cold all morning. Fall is here, and with it, my friend, Sylvia's birthday! 10-10. And I called her at 10:10 am. Aren't I tricky?

I'm going on one of my cemetery walks tomorrow. Thank goodness it's not one in Colma, but in the Oakland/Piedmont hills. It's going to be cold in the morning. The walk begins at 10 am, and I'm going to try and get there early and see what kind of light there is, and take some pictures. The best, softest light is early and late in the day so...... Then I'm going to hop over the hill, to Lafayette and get my hair trimmed, and see if I can get any suggestions from my SF living hair stylest and colorist as to where I might be able to have a good view of the Blue Angels sunday...w/out being in the huge crowd down at Pier 39 and the marina. We shall see. You'll know if I find a good spot, because you can be sure I'll be posting pictures here. :-)

Ok, it's time to sit on my hands and try and warm them up. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: