Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Chihuly Show


Ok, so I'm a little late in getting these pictures up...:-) I had a great time at the museum and show. My friend, Regina, and I were suppose to go, but unfortunately Miss Regina broke her leg recently and really wasn't up for the crowds and the walking on crutches or even rolling around in a wheelchair. After having gone through the show, I think she made the right choice, given her circumstances....and....it's all her fault I took so many damn pictures that day. If she would have been there w/me, I would never have taken the time to take so many damn pictures. Not only did I go through the Chihuly show, I went through the entire museum, up to the observation deck (for the first time and I LOVED IT), but I walked around the museum, drove over to The Legion of Honor to see their one, outdoor Chihuly installation and then drove back along the ocean and took some pictures of a couple guys surfing! GOOD NIGHT IRENE! How could Regina leave me to control my own addiction? It is all her fault.....:-)

Here are links to more Chihuly pictures, as well as pictures of the exterior of the de Young, views from the observation tower, Chihuly installation at the Legion of Honor and a quiet trip to the beach....
Chihuly, de Young Museum, Sept. 2008


de Young Museum exterior


Other Interesting Stuff @ the de Young

Chihuly at the Legion of Honor

Chihuly Drive Home




3 comments:

Jessica H said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing

Laura said...

Yeaaaaaaah! Someone left me a comment! I love comments. I found out you have to register at Google if you want to leave a comment, but my co-worker did it, it's free. It's easy and all you have to give them is your email address and create a password, then you can leave me all kinds of fun comments.

Unknown said...

I absolutely love Chihuly, and seeing these pics brings back great memories from college years (90-95).